Sunday, January 12, 2014

It's such a nice day to spend outside, so I got busy and swept off all the porches and and the driveway, watered the plants, filled hummingbird feeders, scrubbed out Pokey's crate, etc.  Certainly is a major improvement - maybe Martha would approve after all?  

The new hummingbird glasses arrived yesterday.  I really only needed to replace the red plastic at the bottoms (which take a real beating over time from the Arizona sun) but apparently you can't buy those separately. At least now the feeder by the hot tub is all set to go for the season, and I will keep the original glass jars 'just in case' I ever find just the red plastic bottoms.

Pokey is also enjoying the weather, taking a break from grazing to sunbathe.

I hope she recognizes her squeaky clean crate tonight without its telltale aroma!

Never worked on the quilt yesterday, so that's on tap for later today... after I take a pre-emptive soak in the hot tub first after all my hard work.  In truth, sweeping is not fun for my back, although it seems to help if I take shorter 'sweeps' right in front of my body instead of way off to the side.  This guy seems to have another good idea...


No comments:

Post a Comment