Saturday, October 26, 2013

Your smile(s!) for today.  What a creative mom!!!!!!!!!! 

As I was walking out the door last night, Tom said "have fun" (always easy) and "win lots of money" (not so easy!)  We had quite a crowd with 20 ladies, and Lisa ended up having to set up a fifth table.  It looked like I was on target end up in-the-money (with most losses) after an impressive streak of 6 losses in the first 7 rounds, but <sigh> things did even themselves out, as usual, with a streak of wins.  Then I thought I might win for most BUNKOs (3) but Rene beat me there, with her 4.  Left, Right, Center was my last chance.  Mimi and I did a lot of trading back and forth (enough so as to elicit a lot of comments), and she eventually won the pot, so I was very close there also.

This weekend could be busy.  I'm hoping to go to the movies this afternoon, and then head to Tucson tomorrow. My friend Peter is playing at a very worthwhile event from 10-2, 

DOGTOBERFEST
for Handi-Dogs

Mission: to promote independence, freedom, health & dignity 
for seniors and people with disabilities 
through the use of trained dogs 

(
Diabetic Alert dogs, Service/Assistance dogs, Therapy dogs, etc.)

Sunday, Oct. 27th
10:00 am - 2:00 pm
St. Gregory School
3231 North Craycroft Road
Tucson, AZ
A fun day of activities and contests for dogs and their people. 
Plus food, live music, raffles, vendors and even a beer garden!

And we'd also get to see Lisa afterward.  Win/Win situation!
(She does not care to join us and hang out with all those dogs.)  

No comments:

Post a Comment