Wednesday, October 23, 2013

My arm is sore at the site of the shot, but otherwise feels fine.  Physical therapy went well (I've got some 4 new exercises to do at home with some putty) and when I was done I tried out the NuStep that Mom uses at Riderwood.  Noelle pointed out that the resistance factor is able to be set by the 'rider'; I'm curious to see what setting Mom's using.

While waiting for Cindy this morning, I added to my Word Wizard robe.  (My next stint is in a little over a week, so at least I didn't wait until the last minute.)  The kids enjoy figuring out what I've added each time.
Can you?

I took Cindy (and Kathy) to 35th Ave. this afternoon.  Cindy was a bit overwhelmed by the multitude of choice of fabrics for the sashing, but I think she's going to be pleased with what she ended up with.  While we were there I took the opportunity to pick up my yard of Ugly Fabric for the Foothills challenge in December.  After I made my decision (from the 40% off clearance shelves) I brought Cindy over to see what she'd choose... and it was the same bolt I'd selected.  Guess that 'proves' that it's really ugly!

Bruce and Kathy took us out to dinner (at the Chinese restaurant near the gym) and Alex joined us for his dinner break.  Delicious (as usual) so hardly any leftovers to bring home.  Alex said it's the first time he's been full since we got back from Cabo.... he sure misses all that wonderful free food!


  

No comments:

Post a Comment