Monday, February 4, 2013

Yesterday's Super Bowl started off great for the Ravens - but after the power outage (and no, 49-ers, turning off the power does not reset the scoreboard!) it quickly turned into quite a cliff hanger up until the very end.  
But my fears that the Ravens were going to blow it there at the end were ungrounded. 
  
Despite hot chocolate in the middle of the afternoon (when Patti stopped by to visit) and chocolate-covered kettle korn during the game (yes, Tom, as a matter of fact I did eat almost the entire bag by myself) I was asleep by 9:00.  
Each time I awoke (in the middle of the night, or the wee hours of the morning) I was afraid I was up for the day - but glad to say I went back to sleep each time, until close to 6:00.  

In the Other Good News Dept: I ran the dishwasher yesterday (and instead of pre-washing everything very well I just put stuff in) and everything came out nice and sparkling clean.  

I'm pretty sure that chunk of glass I found that was stuck in tray was keeping it from spinning freely and distributing the water.  Now that the dishwasher is happier so am I!



No comments:

Post a Comment