Saturday, February 3, 2018

"Nurse" Bobbi checked on Marcie this morning, and the news was not good; she had food poisoning (from her Chipotle lunch?) and was up all night, sick at both ends.  So she's not going to the talk at the library this afternoon or the music tonight - and is definitely bummed about having to miss all the fun.



Wanda, however, just called, and she is going to be able to head to the library with me this afternoon - and also join us for the music tonight.



Already this morning I disappeared the last couple lotto blocks for the retreat, got more mucking done in Lisa's room, finished up a load of laundry, and managed to sneak in some reading.  I also pulled my daily bunch of dandelions from the jungle; early each morning the ground is surprisingly "moist" so with just a little twist they pull right out by their roots. 



Once the horses are freed from their stalls to roam the pasture next door they'll no doubt be pleased that I was able to leave another three large piles of salad for them,  


And that reminds me: now it's time for my brunch!





No comments:

Post a Comment