Sunday, February 18, 2018

It was a lazy morning while Mom and I watched the ice skating that I had taped last weekend.  Once we finished up, after lunch, I was able to delete all those hours of Oly coverage; I certainly wanted to make sure there's enough room to tape tonight's and tomorrow's, when the Ice Dancing will be aired.  At that point we decided it was (finally) time to play some Rummikub. 


But the game was MIA from the game cabinet, even though I knew it had to be there (and so checked a second, and then a third time, even emptying out everything.)  "Just in case", I checked the cabinets to the left and right, but of course as expected the game wasn't in either of those places.  Next Mom and I walked to the back house (she hadn't seen Alex's redecorating efforts yet) and the game wasn't over there either.  So I made a run to Target (a happening place on a Sunday afternoon) for a new set, which (as Mom pointed out) means the old game should turn up shortly.  When Tom came in he looked in the same cabinet(s), and Alex did the same when he showed up.  Just another one of Life's mysteries...



I mended Alex's snowboarding pants, and "as long as I was in the neighborhood" I also reattached the torn pocket of Pauly's jacket.  Still haven't quite finished blind-stitching the sleeve onto Marcie's quilt (worked on that while everyone was still abed this morning) thinking we might wander over today and deliver it.  But we got "busy" <g> and that didn't happen.



We pigged out on dinner (Tom whipped up his signature meal of fried chicken and mashers) in preparation for watching tonight's Ice Dancing.  

No comments:

Post a Comment