Saturday, February 3, 2018

Latina was definitely more relaxed during yesterday's visit with Tyga - though still not ready to play.  Unfortunately, I think Tyga was going home last night, so we won't get a chance to see if "the third time's the charm."






Patti stopped by on her way home from work yesterday (I had a bunch of things for her, and school) and we caught up a little.  She's trying to figure out a "good" time for the surgery to remove a lot of the metal from her foot, but first needs to find out when Gary's sinus surgery will be scheduled.



Alex was jones-ing for some pho last night, so the three of us went to our favorite place.  Yummy as usual!  For a dollar more I ordered the large (planning ahead!) and thus lunch for today is taken care of!



This afternoon's plan, to hear Carolyn O'Bagy Davis' talk at the library on Hopi Quilts, is still on, though Wanda may not be able to join me after all; her son and DIL are in town (her parents not doing well) and Wanda is not sure when she fits into the schedule.  And if Marcie has not recovered (when she arrived yesterday to pick up Latina she had put her neck out big time, and last evening was still miserable) she won't go either.  Wanda and I have heard Carolyn speak before (and I loved her book on Goldie's quilts!) but Marcie hasn't, and was sure looking forward to it.



Tonight Tom and I are heading to Janey's, in Cave Creek, to hear the Sonoran Dogs, and Marcie had also planned to attend that.  It's still dark:30 here (with plans for the evening I really would have liked to have slept past 4:00 this morning!) and much too early to call her, so I won't know for a while how she's doing today.

No comments:

Post a Comment