Thursday, May 23, 2013

Up early, and determined to make a dent in my To-Do list.  First up was a call the bank; after looking at my statement on line, I noticed that I was charged a fee (any where from 40 cents to $1.50) for converting my recent transactions in France  from Euros to Dollars.  I had gotten a Travel Rewards card before my trip, which was supposed to avoid all those fees.  However, it appears that I to use that card instead of my usual debit card <g> in order to take advantage of the perk.  
In retrospect I realize I should have put the new card in front... obviously I kept grabbing the old card out of habit.

Pokey was busy yesterday rearranging the patio furniture.  
This morning I found the table and one chair over by the shallow end of the pool, and another chair in the pool, by the deep end.  At least with the furniture pre-moved for me it made sweeping off the patio a little easier.

When I got back from Busy Bees yesterday I parked in the nice shady driveway and opened my window to keep it from heating up (temps hovering around 100 this week), thinking I was heading off to Foothills in the afternoon - which, of course never happened.  

It sat out there all afternoon (and overnight), and as a result the birds 'decorated' my nice clean car for me.  This wouldn't have been so bad

but I could have done without this.

No one to blame but myself <sigh>

No comments:

Post a Comment