Tuesday, June 22, 2021

 Slept until a reasonable time (for me, anyway) and did more mucking before my 11:30 workout at the gym.  While (sadly) there's still plenty of mucking left to do (especially in Lisa's bedroom, which was the repository for all the things that arrived from Mom's apartment) at least I have been seeing considerable progress in other areas of the house.



I did legs for 'the first time in forever' at the gym today. 



Though we set some of the machines at lower weights than what I had been doing pre-pandemic, Jim thinks I 'may' feel the effects in a day or two.  We shall see!




On the way home I stopped for gas, but the machine at the pump presented me with real problems each time I inserted my card.  When a clerk from inside eventually came out to help I learned that due to  their new system I haven't been the only one experiencing difficulties, but with his assistance I finally got that taken care of.  So once again my car is running on a full 'stomach'.



After lunch I did some watering out front.  Don't want our most crucial tree to look like some of the ones in the back yard, with yellow dying leaves!

No comments:

Post a Comment