Saturday, June 26, 2021

I fed Brownie before I headed to the doctor yesterday - 

but forgot to mention that to Tom.  


When I arrived back home (after 3:00, as I'd expected) Tom had just set some out - but since Brownie hadn't yet dived into it I was able to 'rescue' it and pop it into the fridge.  

I had wondered if Brownie would enjoy his chilled lunch when I fed him this afternoon...

and at first he did seem puzzled by it. 


Understandably I did not want to be up for the day at 3:30 am, so popped a pill - and then slept until almost 8:00!



At 8:30 I dropped off my car for its remaining three new tires and alignment, along with a case of Robert's preferred flavor of RockStar.  New shoes should make it as happy as this boy during WWII in Austria.


Much of the rest of today has been spent continuing to work on another scrap quilt,  
though there's been no real plan.



I've simply been adding things (including some orphan strip blocks) around the center practice bargello piece from a few years ago.  I like the pink and purple fabrics on the (current) outside borders, though they don't show their true colors in this pic. 

No comments:

Post a Comment