Monday, November 9, 2020

Once it got light I could see that we got some rain last night.  No idea how much, of course, or whether we'll get more today.


Laundry (first load, anyway) is in and floors (at least on this side of the house) are swept. Rainy days have always been my day for getting some housework done!



 Now I'm just working at getting assorted things done until PetSmart opens at 9:00.  Brownie is looking forward to going shopping; he was disappointed on our trip to the bank yesterday to deposit a check since he never got out of the car despite seeing the leash come along with us.  "Stay" is not his favorite word...


Of course I didn't get out of the car, either!



Shelley was out in her front yard when we were driving home, so I stopped to chat.  Turns out she is  in the market for more wandering Jew cuttings, so next time I give them a trim I won't have to toss them.  And speaking of trims, I really would love to schedule a haircut with her!


I'm very tired of my constant pony tail!

In other neighborhood news, most of the tRump signs have come down from the yards, though not all.


We watched a recorded Jeopardy last evening (none of the contestants got the Final question, though Tom nailed it immediately) so of course there were 'still' political ad commercials to zoom through.  




Wonder what will be added to the Jeopardy episode airing tonight, which of course was taped before Alex's death this past weekend.

No comments:

Post a Comment