Saturday, November 21, 2020

 Another 'exciting' Saturday at home.  When I got tired of the big weeds out front I switched to the huge lantana crop in the backyard.  Those do pull out more easily - but there are bazillions of them, so it's a bit of a trade-off.  

But since I'm quarantining at home, what else <g> do I have to do?   

We are lucky to have so much of the outdoors available right here at home. 



Late morning, about the time I was ready to call it quits weeding, Brownie came home.  Turns out he did eventually play with Kaya last night.  Hopefully the more he's around large dogs the better he'll behave.


Today's fun included floors and laundry, and then I was back outside doing a little pool sweeping.  Just can't seem to get jazzed up to sew.  Not sure why. 


 

Rachelle called me today, and we chatted a bit.  No surprise that we're both looking forward to January 21st!  She and Bob (and Allen) will miss the usual Thanksgiving get-together at Andy & Sandy's this year, but maybe we'll all get to wave at each other via Zoom.  


Think I'll take advantage of this lovely afternoon to take Brownie for a walk.

No comments:

Post a Comment