Sunday, April 12, 2020

Tom was somewhat distressed last evening to learn that I had polished off the bag of M&Ms earlier in the day.  How long has he known me? <G>



He wanted to nibble on them while he worked on the puzzle - 


but just had to settle for ice cream.




When Mitch built my hot tub "surround" he added a step for me on the back side to make it a little easier for me to reach over and close the lid.  (Even so it's still quite a stretch, and if I don't push hard enough the lid comes back to me.)


The board did have a fair amount of give, but I just hadn't gotten around to asking Tom or Alex if they had any ideas for stabilization.  Then when I was looking for a new "home" for the bricks I removed recently from the spot by the fence I found they stacked to form the perfect support!



Decided to look online for replacement gloves that I hope will work with regard to size and pliability.  And just today, when checking to see if there was a product label on mine, I noticed this "washable" tag.  



NOT very observant.... 
but then I have always said I'd make a lousy crime witness!!!



It's still early, only 7:00, and the next thing on my agenda is to sew masks.  I plan to mail my batch off to Mom for her (and friends) to wear when they go down to the mailboxes.  



This was the Riderwood covid19 count as of April 10:

Apparently yesterday [April 10] our CEO stated on his daily TV broadcast that there are 21 people here with the virus, only 3 in the hospital. 

Have not been able to find a giraffe mask for Mom, 
though this one would be fun for Andy.

No comments:

Post a Comment