Monday, April 27, 2020

Didn't want to wait until Thursday to see Dr. Johnson, instead opting for a Tuesday morning appt with a different doc (Yacobucci) in the practice.  Assume some tests will need to be done (possibly an MRI?) and want to get started in that pipe-line as soon as possible!


TOCA has moved offices (just a block or so) since my last visit, so maybe today Brownie and I will take a drive to scope out the new site, and parking location options.  



Yesterday Brownie got to GO (his favorite word) on a short ride with Tom, who had hoped to grab some chicken tenders at the fast food drive-thru (instead of going in to the grocery store) to add to dinner's Asian salad.  Unfortunately (with their now-limited menu) they are not currently carrying the tenders, just the processed nuggets.  So we dined on a vegetarian salad after all.  



Yesterday Wanda "made me" download the Libby app 
for an easy way to upload books from the library onto my iPad.  


So far I am enjoying the historical fiction book I chose, 
though the name of it escapes me at the moment. 



Historical fiction is my preferred genre, 



but most of the books in that category had a Wait associated with them - 
and Marilyn has "used up" all my Holds.



No comments:

Post a Comment