Sunday, January 19, 2020

Not yet 10:00, and I was halfway done with the top :-) 


Think that light background will look better 
once I put the other light background around the bugs in the upper right.

Worked some in various places around the Back 40, and also took advantage of the nice day to clean windows in the kitchen and family room.  Naturally that made a HUGE difference!


I thought about also cleaning the living room windows, but think I'll save that for after the tree guys are back in a couple of weeks to do the front yard trees.


I walked Brownie around the park while we waited for the library to open.  He, of course, found lots of wonderful smells to follow, and also found it necessary to water every tree and bush.  Luckily there were no lines...

No comments:

Post a Comment