Friday, January 17, 2020

I'll be taking my machine back to Mulqueen's today so I'll be sure to have it back in working order by the VOS retreat next month.  (Yesterday I sent in the remainder of my registration fee.)  Still have to deal with the hotel to make sure the room charge for that has been straightened out (when I made the reservation they couldn't find the group discount we are supposed to be getting) but was too busy fighting with the bank to take care of that.



Another important thing on my agenda is to make sure Brownie has a "home" while I'm away.   At dinner last night (at Valle Luna) Alex asked if I had any trips planned, and naturally the quilt retreat came up.  Tom will be acting as tour guide for the various guests who'll be staying here for the annual Quartzsite and Tucson rock shows (one guy from Australia, who visited several years ago, will be here for two weeks) and he will be spending considerable time in Tucson.  If there's a conflict for the three nights (Thursday/Friday/Saturday) that I'm gone I'll need to make other arrangements for Brownie.


Yawwwwwn!  I've been wake since 3:30, and at 4:15 gave up trying to fall back asleep.  (Since I'd taken something around midnight I didn't feel comfortable about popping another pill.)  Could be a long day...


No comments:

Post a Comment