Tuesday, March 12, 2019

We got a pleasant surprise yesterday when Tom was getting dinner ready: Alex breezed in!  We were able to "convince" him <g> to stay for dinner.



We were surprised to hear that it was pouring when he got on the Loop 101 from I-10 since here we only got sprinkles and mist.  



Brownie didn't seem to mind the wet grass or spitting weather when I took him out last evening, so I was surprised by his behavior this morning when I took him out.  When he just wanted to sit by the door I picked him up and put him by the tree under the eave - and he just ran back to the door.  So I got his harness and leash and walked him a bit, but he still wouldn't lift his leg.  Will try again in an hour or so.



Got the second placemat quilted yesterday, and shortly will get started on number three.  They're taking a long time to quilt, but turning out nice!  With a little luck I will get both of the remaining ones done today, and then I can choose my binding.  Even if they're not completely done it will still be nice to have something to take to Show & Tell tomorrow.

No comments:

Post a Comment