Monday, October 15, 2012

The morning got away from me, and I haven't yet taken my walk.  I have, however, gotten my pre-chemo blood drawn, gotten a flu shot (that took longer than expected because the first place wouldn't take my insurance and the second place had a considerable wait), and returned a book to the library.  (J.K. Rowling's new novel, The Casual Vacancy, was waiting for me at the library when we got back from our trip.)  It took a little while to get into it, partly because there were numerous characters to keep track of (although she did a great job of tying them all together) but mostly because by the time I found time to read it was late in the day and I was tired.  She does know how to tell a good story!

Once home from that running around I caught up on some stuff around the house.  Next I plan to tackle some bills 

and other assorted paperwork.  The fun never ends!  


No comments:

Post a Comment