Saturday, June 16, 2012

Saturday's plans changed.... got a nice surprise phone call this morning that Deb and Jerry were on their way up (from Tucson) because Jerry (who built my fabulous quilting table) had to deliver some wood north of here.  Instead of tagging along with him, Deb thought it would be more fun (yes!) to hang out with me here.  So that's what we did.  It's been quite a while since we've seen each other so we had plenty of catching up to do.  

Deb had a knee replacement 2 weeks ago; the pix of the complications were pretty gruesome, so I was very surprised to see her walking as well as she is, although she's still quite bruised and swollen.  Also turned out that Sandie's plans for lunch today changed, but Deb and Lisa and I went out anyway, to the Wildflower Bread Company, which is always delicious.  

When Jerry got back to pick Deb up I got to see some of the beautiful bowls he's been turning out... very nice!  I took some pix (hoping to share) but they didn't really come out very well.  With the flash they were all washed out, and without the flash they were somewhat blurry.  

No comments:

Post a Comment