Monday, June 25, 2012

Sad to report that I'm dragging this Monday morning. Not sure if the cumulative chemo is catching up with me or I just had a busy weekend. Usually Mondays have been good days, with me all 'recovered' from the previous Tuesday's chemo.


Yesterday Patti and I spent the day in Prescott at their annual bluegrass festival. 
The music was delightful (as always) and of course it was certainly much cooler than Phoenix... wonderful to be able to spend the day outside although shade was definitely in order, and we kept having to move our chairs as the sun skirted the trees on the square. 

We did get a bit of a scare as we approached the square - it was empty! (Usually we go on Saturday but patti had a prior commitment this year.)  However all's well that ends well - seems that this year (for the first time) the festival was set up on the other side of the courthouse.
But for a few seconds we thought we'd made the drive up for nothing.

I've already had my shower and been to get my weekly blood draw; I had thought about doing a few other things this morning but don't think they're going to happen after all. Now I'm left wondering if my (somewhat) productive Mondays are a thing of the past. 



No comments:

Post a Comment