Friday, June 15, 2012

Not too much to report today, although did have a nice chat with my brother when he called this morning.  
Rumor has it that I was a pretty good big sister when we were growing up.... I'm reasonably sure I never tried to pull something like this!

Alex went to the doctor today (he hasn't been feeling well lately) and was diagnosed with a sinus infection. Hopefully the meds will have him feeling better soon. A number of friends have also been dealing with sinus infections in recent weeks - just hope I don't become another 'victim'!

Spent the day napping and watching TV - not terribly exciting, but pretty typical for Fridays these days.

The weekend is shaping up to be a tad more exciting - plans include lunch with Sandie on Saturday, and a visit from Sylvia on Sunday.

1 comment:

  1. As a witness to your growing up with your little brother - don't remember anything horrible except making him your personal gopher occasionally. What I remember most is playing with all of his trucks that were stored under the staircase in the basement when he wasn't around. Fun!!!

    ReplyDelete