Saturday, August 21, 2021

Though Creepy stills needs assistance (he continues to get hung up on the drain, or randomly flip himself over), after my help today the pool sure does look a whole lot cleaner!!!



Yesterday I turned my sunflower block into an oversized placemat.  
This morning I quilted it, and then even got started on the binding...


which I finished this afternoon.



I did need to clean the machine when it started acting up.  
Guess what I found inside?



Another interruption occurred when I I needed to start a new spool of thread - but it didn't go well at all.  


After cutting here, and cutting there (though neither cut worked, just wasted thread) I searched for an Aurafil video on the 'net. After a (too-long) intro, which listed the various wrong things people - including me - had already tried, she showed me the simple trick.  Turns out the end twists off and VOILA - there's the start!


After all these years (20?!) of using only Aurafil, 
today this old dog learned a new trick!

No comments:

Post a Comment