Thursday, August 19, 2021

Because the bluetooth voice activation doesn't work for me in the car (shocking, I know) I 'dial' the call before I start driving, or pull over to the side of the road to do it.  This morning, before pulling out of the driveway, I dialed a number - but "for some reason" today it didn't connect to the bluetooth and I had to use the actual phone.  

 And later, while I was driving, a call came in, but when I tried to 'take it' via the button on my steering wheel, that didn't work either.

When I got home from the chiropractor I figured I'd dig out the booklet and at least TRY to fix it on my own before throwing in the towel and asking Alex for help - but only because I knew he'd ask if I'd done that.


Of course I'd need all my strength for that <g> so I decided to have lunch first.  And just as I was finishing he popped over.  When I mentioned the issues I'd had this morning we went out to the garage to see what the problem was.  Is anyone surprised that (OF COURSE) it worked just fine for him....

And so once again I look like an idiot...

No comments:

Post a Comment