Monday, May 24, 2021

Apparently today is going to be one of "those" days. 

Usually I'm able to park right outside PT, but for some reason today the parking lot was absolutely jam-packed.  I circled it twice before ending up finding a spot in the boonies, so it was quite a hike before I even started therapy.  

I've never seen it so full at therapy

and even had to wait on a table after starting out on the stationary bike. 


Otherwise it was a good session; I'm going to up the leg weights next time for a couple of the exercises.  


From pain during certain foot manipulations Ryan thinks I may have an irritated sural nerve; I'll be sure to mention that to the doc. 

My check tire pressure light had come on today, so before heading over to Mary's I was going to take care of that.  Except when Brownie and I went out the garage after lunch I discovered a flat tire.  Firestone (just a block away) came over, and as I figured the tire is not fixable.  

So I'm buying a new one today.

Brownie got excited to have his harness put on, and was somewhat confused that we weren't actually going anywhere in the car.  But he really scared me when he stopped right where the garage door was going to land.  I know the door is SUPPOSED to stop when it encounters an object, but still...!




Since I can't drive over to Mary's, she's bringing Brownie's date here!

No comments:

Post a Comment