Tuesday, October 6, 2020

 When my second Rx was ready, Brownie was happy to shotgun.   


This bag arrived with my meds:


However when I offered Brownie the dog biscuit,

 he took one sniff and then ignored it.  



We ended up gifting it to Vera.



And in today's Feed The Animals Department, the hummingbird feeders and 'regular' seed feeder got refilled so all the birds should be happy.



I do enjoy seeing all the different birds...




I've (finally) fixed my droopy car visor.



The hardest part was peeling the clear covers off of the backs of the velcro patches to reveal the sticky sides.  I was almost beginning to think I might have forget peeling and resort to glue.




I touched base with Deb today and scheduled a November date with our tree trimming crew.  Of course at this point I have NO idea what our irrigation schedule will be, so it's entirely possible <g> that we may need to reschedule.  



While Paul's November schedule was pretty wide open as of today, I'm sure slots will begin to fill up as people realize that cooler weather is coming.  (It is going to cool off eventually, isn't it?)

No comments:

Post a Comment