Tuesday, December 10, 2019

When I picked up my machine at Mulqueens I also bought a fun pattern I'll use to make a gift for a moose-loving friend.  Mine will "probably" use brighter fabrics...

  
Marcie found some of the Aurofil thread colors she needs for next summer's major embroidery project, but not the snippets of the two Kaffe Fasset fabrics she needs for her current project since the kit did not include enough.  



A trip to 35th Ave. was next, where we found one of the fabrics though not the other.  At the cutting table I loved the fabric panel the woman ahead of us was having cut, and guess what....


In my defense it was from the sale rack!




As long as we were 'in the neighborhood' we took the opportunity to lunch at Las Glorias.  


I sure enjoy their tasty chicken chimichangas!

No comments:

Post a Comment