Friday, October 5, 2018

I did end up having enough white fabric, and was able to finish all the blocks this afternoon.  Then Marcie and I had fun arranging them on her design wall.



Back at home I added the final white strips to the blocks that ended up on the left side and top row, and then started sewing the rows together.  I did get all six rows done, but ran out of steam this evening before I could sew the rows together.  


So guess what's on my agenda for tomorrow morning?



Steve will be over first thing tomorrow morning to start working on the irrigation ditch pipe.  Hope Alex wasn't planning on sleeping in...



Also on tap for tomorrow:  Tom will be doing his Fish Fry for Marcie & Mike, and Wanda - and Alex will make 6.  Should be a yummy dinner! 




Shayne called late this afternoon, and my hot tub delivery and install is scheduled for Tuesday afternoon!


No comments:

Post a Comment