Tuesday, April 6, 2021

Mary had offered to drive me to my routine appointment with my PCP this morning, which meant Tom did not have to set his alarm and was able to get his beauty sleep in preparation for irrigation today.   When I'd made the appointment six months ago I had no idea what my foot had in store for me.  As as an added bonus, she came over early enough to take Brownie for a walk first.  Naturally he was overjoyed.

After my appointment Mary asked if I wanted to go to nearby Arizona Quilts.


Saw so many beautiful fabrics - and love how they have them displayed, each endcap with a coordinated grouping.  

Despite so many lovelies crying out to me, I was really good.  I just picked up two spools of my basic go-to color of Aurifil thread (because I am almost out) -  and then rewarded myself for showing such constraint <g> with ONE alphabet panel.

Cute Sew-Da display at checkout:


Each bottle contained five fat quarters.


No calories - though of course high in fiber.



Now getting ready to attend another AQG Zoom lecture.

No comments:

Post a Comment