Sunday, April 28, 2019

Had to wait until 8:00 for PetSmart to open, at which point Brownie and I pretty much had the place to ourselves.  So we were in and out in just a couple of minutes, and with two still-unopened bags could be set for his food until it's time to leave for Colorado in July.  


Not long after we got home we drove up to Mike & Marcie's to collect a couple of 5-gallon buckets of dirt before their pile is gone.  (Later this week that pile is slated to be spread around in some of their low-lying areas.)  I ended up making a second trip to fill the buckets again, and while 4 buckets-ful filled in a fair amount of the holes around our irrigation box, I really could have used 2 more - but it was getting warm, plus I didn't want to over-do with my back.



We laid out the 35 blocks on Marcie's design wall, and decided it would be too large so we got rid of one row.  This pic was taken before we moved some of the blocks around.  I expect she'll have it all sewn together in no time and I can post another pic of the final arrangement.



I spent the afternoon vegging on the couch, binging on ER and hoping to drift off for a nap.  That didn't happen, but maybe I'll get a good night's sleep tonight?



No comments:

Post a Comment