Friday, April 12, 2019

After a successful workout at the gym (including 3 sets of inclined bench presses with the 20 pound bar) I came home to pick up Brownie so we could head over to Mary's to see how he would do with her animals.  I was thrilled that it went so well!  


Brownie had fun exploring her backyard (it's a wonderful oasis!)  I was relieved to find that he was not at all aggressive with cat Merlin (who lives with Molly and is obviously comfortable around dogs.) It seemed like this was Brownie's first interaction with a cat, and some of his back-pedaling cracked up Mary and me.  Should have brought my camera to record some of his reactions.  



Pablo, my real worry, was confined to his cage during this initial visit.  When I held Brownie up to the bars to introduce them, he wouldn't even look at Pablo.  Of course knowing Pablo's somewhat cranky disposition, I'm pretty sure he would have no trouble putting Brownie in his place should he feel threatened. 



Now it's time to pack up and get ready to head to Payson 
for the AQG Spring Meeting.

No comments:

Post a Comment