Monday, February 14, 2022

 One hour until Blast-Off (in theory, anyway!) 


And the car is already packed for this week's Foothills retreat.


Sadly I was never able to locate my laminated Quilt Camp Rules (which, no doubt, will turn up as soon as I get home from next week's retreat), OR find a photo of it on my computer so I could print up a quick copy.

This morning's packing was a good practice for the upcoming VOS retreat, because 'if' <G> I forgot something crucial (ladies have been known to arrive w/o machine cords after a hubby or friend 'helped' load up the car but missed a very important bag!) I'll only be minutes away from the house.  However next week it would be a looong drive.


Never did clean my machine, and probably put that off because on too many occasions it wouldn't want to work after that.  At least I did muck out the handy tray under the table.  I'm leaving behind more than half the stuff crammed into it, which certainly is going to make it a lot easier to find what I need!

No comments:

Post a Comment