Sunday, March 21, 2021

I got busy sewing, tweaking my method of joining the 8 blocks of Row 1 and 8 blocks of Row 2 in order to render it foolproof.

Apparently not!  


Of course it will be an easy fix to remove the extra block at the end of the second row and move it up.  But instead I decided I should take a break.  



I haven't been in the hot tub since before I broke my foot in December.  Once I have the surgery later this week I will not be allowed to soak until all incisions have healed, though by that time it likely will be too warm here to want to soak.  



So decided I should go for it.  



It did take some very careful maneuvering getting in (and even more getting out) but it sure was nice and relaxing!


Still not feeling motivated to sew (and that's NEVER a good time to do it!) 



But since I'm virtually always in the mood to read, look for me on the back patio!

No comments:

Post a Comment