Friday, September 27, 2019

When I got home from the gym Alex and I took Brownie for a walk.  As we approached Shelley's, Brownie was so excited to see one of her dogs that he practically did flips.


He was considerably less enthusiastic once inside the yard, though I think he was just somewhat intimidated by all the attention from the three pooches.


Now that the weather is finally cooling off 
Shelley and I hope to start walking the dogs mornings.



At my request Marcie stopped by this afternoon to give me the benefit of her excellent advice on borders for a B/W UFO I had hoped to deliver to Cindy's tomorrow.  I didn't make much actual progress (late afternoon is not a productive time for me) but at least now I have a plan.



I now also have Silas's Minecraft quilt in my possession, and expect to get the label attached and the quilt returned to Marcie in a day or so.

No comments:

Post a Comment