Sunday, September 15, 2019

An even earlier morning today - 3:00! 


I was definitely not thrilled, and am currently trying to get things done around the house before I run out of steam.  Mostly I need to get things off the floor in all the bedrooms in preparation for tomorrow's carpet cleaning. 



Once it got light I was outside doing yardwork, mostly trimming.  I also needed to clean the pool after last night's windstorm, which sadly was not accompanied by any precipitation, just "full of sound and fury, signifying nothing."  



I spoke with Cheryl today, and she is more than willing to see (when she visits next month) if the aquarium will leave room on her van's bed to sleep.  If so, she will gladly deliver it to Colorado for me.  Christina's birthday turtles definitely need a much larger tank, and I found a great deal for Terry  on Offer Up.


Barb swung by to collect me this morning on her way to pick up her latest two quilts at The Pig.  I did remember to take along my camera to snap a photo of the cactus quilt for Patti that she liked so much when we were there on Thursday.  Deb has made several of them, and each is cuter than the last.



Today I made my car rental reservation for next month - and then (happy days) was actually able to print up the confirmation info!



Now it's time to get back to work!


No comments:

Post a Comment