Sunday, January 13, 2019

The good news is that I actually got much of my organizing and packing done last evening.  The bad news is that I woke at 4:15 this morning, so hope I don't fade too early tonight during the introductory session this evening!



Checked this week's weather forecast for Tucson so I could pack accordingly; they got snow during the last storm! Highs will only be in the 60s, and cloudy with a 20% chance of rain each day.  Of course we'll be inside most of the time, but it doesn't sound like I'll be exploring the resort during breaks.  Too bad; I hear it's really nice.



Will be sharing a room this week with a stranger.  Would be nice if she's also an early bird - and not a night owl!  (Might have helped if they'd asked that on the registration form?)



I've already finished the Sunday Crossword (it seemed easier today; I only needed to reveal a couple of letters when I got stuck in order to finish... in under an hour!) and caught up on e-mail and FB, so even though it's still dark out I might cruise out for a soak and wait for the sunrise - though that's not for almost another hour..

No comments:

Post a Comment