Monday, January 7, 2019

Last evening, while I "helped" Tom watch some of the taped football games from yesterday, I did get the shadow strips made for the second side of the food fabric blocks.  But only got a couple attached when (never at my best in the evening) I decided it would be prudent to put off sewing them on until today.


With all the rain we got over the weekend (more came down again yesterday afternoon) they have cancelled the current cycle of irrigation, scheduled to start today.  (When I called Joy to let her know, she said their rain gauge had registered almost an inch!)  This means we still won't know (for at least another 3 weeks, during the next cycle) if the new irrigation box will function correctly or not.




Heard from Patti that their house did sell (they'd had an offer, though she 'had a feeling' it might fall through) and closing is set for January 25.  Then they have to be out a week later.



This week is quite busy for me, and next week I'll be in Tucson.  After that I hope we can spend some time together before the big move to Kentucky - and assume we can manage to find a better time than 2:00 am!



Now it's time to start sewing.

No comments:

Post a Comment