Friday, September 21, 2018

After one of my best night's sleep Wednesday night, 
last night I had one of my worst ones. 

 
Though I turned off my reading light around 10:30, I just could not fall asleep.  Eventually I gave up on tossing and turning and tried reading again.  When I seemed tired (finding myself reading the same sentence over and over a few times) I tried again, but still ending up feeling wide awake.  At midnight I even tried taking another Lunesta - but the pattern continued, finding me still awake at 2:00 am!  



It's one thing to wake up quite early in the wee hours (which happens fairly often) but not being able to fall asleep has not usually been part of my pattern.  



I had treated myself to some chocolate "ice cream" at Dairy Queen on my way home from emission testing shortly before noon yesterday, but that couldn't really have kept me away half the night, could it?



I hope to be able to get through my morning session at the gym with what little energy I can muster, and then the only thing left on my must-do agenda is to devil the eggs before tomorrow's quilting Sew Day with the VOS ladies at the Flying Pig.  After that, I can drag as much as I want.



No comments:

Post a Comment