Wednesday, September 5, 2018

Actually did a leg workout yesterday, only skipping the glute machine.
Happily my back doesn't feel any-the-worse for it today.


On Monday evening, CNN aired the RBG documentary (thanks, Mom, for the heads up!)  So I taped it, and watched it yesterday.


I found it extremely interesting, and learned many things about her that I hadn't known.  Every woman in this country owes her a major debt for the rights/benefits we currently enjoy due to the cases she won (though sadly there's still more work to be done!)



Enjoyed a dinner of reruns last night; I finished up my birthday steak and ate the salad I'd had no room for that night, made further inroads on the tub of honeydew slices, and enjoyed one of the 'new' ears of corn.  The only thing missing <g> was some of Lily's chocolate raspberry birthday cake.



This morning I did a bunch of yardwork, easily filling up one of the green cans.  Alex may mow today (the yard really needs it!) when he gets back from dove/quail hunting, after which things should look considerably better!!!  Now that I have birdseed (thanks to Marcie for picking it up at Costco yesterday, and Alex for manhandling it out of her car and into the can in the garage) the feeder has been refilled this morning for the birds' enjoyment.  I don't expect it to take long for them to discover it!




After a much-needed shower I was off to the opthamologist for an exam (and new glasses, which should be here in a couple of weeks.)  I've missed mine since I lost them in the spring, and am really looking forward to reading comfortably again!  
  


My eyes seem to be healthy and in good shape, which is always good to hear!


No comments:

Post a Comment