Thursday, March 1, 2012

Last night Tom and I watched the movie 50/50, which I enjoyed.  I could definitely relate to much of it, although happily my prognosis is much better than his was, and I certainly laughed out loud more than once (although of course there were also a few misty-eye scenes.)  It's worth watching, although there really aren't many surprises in the plot.  My favorite scene? Finding the book - that says it all!

Off in a bit for my 2nd round of chemo.  I am doing well, and most of my friends are staying in that upbeat mode with me.  Did, however, get a phone message from a friend that I haven't yet answered - need to figure out how to (tactfully) deal with what sound like pity calls.  I'm not feeling sorry for myself, and I don't need anyone else to either!

No comments:

Post a Comment